3.26.2006

Wine Sale!

Okay,
All of you who faithfully read my blog (judging by the comments on my blog there are not many of you out there) are about to be rewarded. World Market (at least the ones in southern California) is discounting a bunch of wines in order to make room for new stuff. That means there are some crazy deals to be had. Many of the wines are already out of stock, but there are still quite a few wines that normally are a good deal at $17-20 on sale for $6-8 a bottle. I never see these kinds of prices on this high quality of wines. This would be a good time to beef up your cellar for the summer. Happy wine shopping.
Click on the following link to find the nearest store to you: World Market

4 comments:

Sarah Nadine said...

I don't think they ship to New York. :o(

Allan Friesen said...

Thanks for bringing me four excellent wines from this sale. You 'da man.

Tim and Holly Miller said...

Wow,
This is the longest wine sale ever in the history of the world.

Kevin Lewis said...

I am amazed at how long this wine sale is lasting. But hey, if the content is still current, then why add anything else? lol