6.19.2006

What Happened to April & May?!

Its now been 11 weeks since I last blogged (the approximate length of the entire Spring quarter at Fuller). I was hoping to be more consistent, but I failed miserably. Luckily, I learned this morning at church that we have a God of "second chances". I am hoping I have an audience of second chances...

Rather than recount everything that happened in the last couple of months, I'll just highlight a few things:

1) The wine sale is still going on at World Market (hurry the good stuff is going fast)
2) Heather is 12 weeks pregnant!
3) We are moving to Des Moines, Iowa on August 5th
4) Heather and I both graduated with our Masters degrees
5) I am now blogging on a Mac (specifically a black MacBook)

1 comment:

Sarah Nadine said...

YAY to everything, except #5. :o)