3.04.2006

My First Blog

Welp, my first blog has been difficult to write. I've had the layout for the site more or less how I wanted it to look for a few weeks now, but I just haven't been able to start writing. I have to do a lot of writing for school, so I'm a little uneasy about committing myself to post a blog regularly. Yet, I think blogging may be a nice break from the heavy theological stuff I'm used to writing about. I'm going to write about me: my life, my thoughts, my problems and my pleasures. On the one hand, it is odd to me that others out there might be interested in the little things I'm doing or thinking in my own little world. On the other hand, I enjoy reading other people's blogs alot so I probably should expect that they will enjoy mine.

I'm a perfectionist when it comes to doing just about anything. I'm the kind of person who would write a rough draft of a blog. However, I'm going to do things a little differently with this blog; I'll try to be more raw and unguarded in my writing. Hopefully you will find something of interest here. If not, you have poor taste. See... I'm being "more raw and unguarded".

Enjoy, ATF

2 comments:

Allan Friesen said...

What are you trying to say?

Sarah Nadine said...

:o) Yay. I think blogs are a fun creative outlet. Good luck with yours. Mine's on myspace.com but I used to have one at blogspot before I started getting too many strange admirers, and then my boyfriend got oh so mad. It used to be at: http://misscoffey.blogspot.com I'm going to bookmark yours, so you'd better update it for all your fans. ;o)