5.08.2007

Culinary Adventures

At the request of one of my readers, I am posting pictures of some of the meals I have had lately:


Linguine w/ red sauce, Italian sausage, and Romano cheese
Mixed greens, pepperoncini, red bell pepper, black olives, and balsamic dressing
Muddled lemon-limeade





Apple-Sage sausage
Egg
Toasted baguette w/ Bon Mamme' peach preserves
Press Pot coffee - Ethiopian Blend





Breakfast "Eggspress": Zanzibar's Coffee Adventure
Coffee
Fresh squeezed orange juice
Toasted "sunflower wheat" bread from Great Harvest
Eggs scrambled topped w/ white cheddar and scallions
Orange marmalade



Potstickers
Teriyaki chicken & vegetable rice
Soy dipping sauce
Chili sauce




If you like this post you may also like this book: Everything I Ate

5 comments:

Kevin Lewis said...

That is one big freaking sausage!

Allan Friesen said...

That breakfast looks amazing. Is that Zanzibar's Coffee Adventure's Guatemalan? Peet's? Stumptown?

Thanks for putting these up.

Unknown said...

Hey Air:
Do i get a breakfast like that when visit a week from Friday?

Looking forward to seeing you.

I'll buy the ingredients if you want to fix us a nice meal when i'm out.

See you soon.

Tim and Holly Miller said...

Aaron,
I think that food is moldy now.

Charlie Conner said...

Hi Aaron,
I did not read nor see a photo of "pasties" or what ever it's called.

I found your blog via Google search.

Love, Uncle Charlie, The Big Bake